I am a Ph.D. student in School of Intelligence Science and Technology at Peking University (PKU), advised by Prof. Yitao Liang.
Before joining PKU, I received my MSc and BA degrees in Control Science and Technology from Beijing Institute of Technology.
I work on building open-ended embodied agents with multi-task skills, including visual localization, task planning and decision making.
In particular, I am interested in leveraging large pre-trained Foundation Models to improve generalization of agent capabilities.
- Jul 2023: 🎉🎉 DEPS received Best Paper Award at ICML 2023 TEACH Workshop!
- Feb 2023: 🎉🎉 Two papers are accepted by CVPR 2023.
Zihao Wang, Chunxu Wu, Yifei Yang, Zhen Li
Zihao Wang, Zhen Li, Xueyi Li, Wenjie Chen, Xiangdong Liu
IEEE Trans. Neural Netw. Learn. Syst. (TNNLS 2022)
Zihao Wang, Xueyi Li, Zhen Li
💬 Invited Talks
- 2023.03, Invited talk at City University of Hong Kong and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University on “open-ended embodied agents with multi-task skills”
- 2022.08, Invited talk at Beijing Institute of General Artificial Intelligence on “learning detection and description of local features”.
🔭 Academic Service
- Reviewer for ICML, NeurIPS.
- Teaching Assistant for “Introduction to AI” Fall 2023, Peking University.
- 2021.05 - 2021.08, Alibaba Inc, Beijing.
- 2022.09 - now, PhD student of Computer Science, Peking University
- 2019.09 - 2022.06, Master of Control Science and Technology, Beijing Institute of Technology
- 2015.09 - 2019.06, Bachelor of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology
🎖 Honors and Awards
- 2021.10 Chinese National Scholarship
- 2019.06 Outstanding Graduate of Beijing
- 2018.11 Autonomy Prize of Indoor Event on 10th International Micro Air Vehicle Competition and Conference, Melbourne.
- 2018.08 First Prize on China National Robot Competition 2018.
- 2018.04 Meritorious Winner on American Mathematical Contest In Modeling (MCM) 2018.